8.23.2010

decisions decisions

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(TM) Children's Vaccinations (What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...) I read this book as Mike and I were trying to decide what to do about vaccines before Hudson's 2 month well baby check. While it was helpful, I liked Dr. Sears' Vaccine Book better. This book did have some new information about the connections between vaccines and autism and autoimmune diseases. The actual parts about the vaccines was descent. Sometimes, her descriptions of the actual diseases was scarier than the description of the vaccine reactions. I was disappointed with the sections on a few vaccines that she doesn't recommend. She didn't have much information. I felt that if she wasn't recommending them, she should have even more information so I could know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment