11.28.2010

new toy

I stayed up until midnight on Thanksgiving to go to Wal-Mart with all the crazies so I could buy myself a sewing machine. I've been thinking about getting one for awhile. It was on sale for such a good deal and Jennifer said that I would always want one so I pre-spent some Christmas money to get it. I LOVE it so far. It was really easy to thread and get started. It's super easy to use because the controls all make sense. It's been quite the crafty weekend around here. I made a bit for Hudson with some felt on one side and terry cloth on the back (I sacrificed a towel). I then attempted to make him a soft block from this tutorial. It was tricky but I think it turned out pretty good. I finished it after he went to bed so we'll see tomorrow if he likes it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment