1.22.2011

Fort Collins

Mike took a half of a day off on Friday so we could go to Fort Collins for the day.  We went on the New Belgium Brewery Tour.  I found a couple types of beer that I like and I would totally work for the brewery.  It was so beautiful on the inside and I loved the core values of the company.
After the tour, we wandered around the downtown for awhile.  We found a great fabric shop that I spent a lot of time in.  I only bought some construction fabric for Hudson because I couldn't make up my mind and it was a bit pricey.  There also was this fantastic kids store that was fun to walk around and drool.
The real reason we went to Fort Collins was for a CD release party for The Blackthorn Project and The Emporiums. (Random thing-Karla Adolphe had a baby last February and his name is Hudson!)  It was Hudson's first concert and he did pretty good.  I tried to get him to fall asleep but he just wanted to stay awake and listen to the music.  What a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment