12.06.2013

lately

ahhh poor neglected blog.  If only there were a few more hours in the day.  Specifically while the kiddos were sleeping.  There's a lot of baby chasing and car vrooming these days, with a little bit of sewing thrown in there.

A little pattern testing for ImagineGnats.  Love the Meridian Cardi which is now available.


Ran out of my first spool on thread on the serger.  


My camera cases are now available in Spices of Life Gift Shop in Denver.  We stopped by to see the shop after a trip to the zoo.  It's such a cute little place with amazing gifts.


I participated in 2 craft shows this fall.  The first was at Pine Creek High School.  It was a very successful day.  My cases were actually my best sellers, which was a bit surprising to me.  The 2nd show was the Farm and Art Market at Ivywild School.  It was great to get to know the other vendors there.  Not as successful sales wise, but a great experience and an honor to be chosen to participate.



A little behind the scenes of life these days.  The little guys naps are all over the place so I fit in sewing and photo shoots whenever I can.  And the chickens love to come help.


Come back Monday for a giveaway (hint hint...what do I spend most of my time sewing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment