One big thing I've realized is that I need my goals posted in the house somewhere. I'm not even sure the last time I looked at my goals from this last year, so no wonder I didn't accomplish them.
Also, 2013 was the year of very little sleep. For about 1 month there, we got decent sleep but then the teething started and it's been rough. And I can survive and parent relatively well on little sleep, but lots falls by the wayside when sleep is limited.
But, here are my goals from the last year and how I did on them. 17/30 completed isn't too shabby for a year with a new baby:
1. weekly date nights with mike (starting in march)- we probably had 1 or 2 the entire year. but this is a big priority for us in 2014
2. read a marriage book-didn't read one but maybe marriage counseling counts?
7. keep family blog up to date and turn into photo books-big slacker here, but I'm pretty caught up now, so hopefully photo books in 2014
8. family pictures in June &
9. complete 2 intentional activities with hudson each week-big miss here, but the activities we did do were fun!
12. learn how to use the grill
14. memorize romans 1, 8 & 12*
15. count 1000 gifts*
17. exercise 2x/week (jan-march), 3x/week (april-june), 4x/week (july-sept), 5x/week (oct-nov)*-just laughing at this one
18. drink 80 ounces of water each day*-maybe 80 ounces of coffee each day
20. complete 2 week long media fasts-i think i got one done
21. read 2 books a month*-i read a bunch but probably not 2 each month
22. wake up before the boys once miles establishes a consistent sleep pattern (april?)*-ha! consistent sleep pattern. what's that?
23. develop weekly cleaning schedule*