8.04.2014

Girls Night Out

One of our good friends is moving away, so the girls went out to dinner to say goodbye.  It was a good excuse to get dressed up and wear some of my dressier clothes that I've made.


The shirt is a Casual Lady from Go To Patterns.  It is made with a stretch lace that I lined with a white jersey, both from Girl Charlee.  I connected the shirt at the neckline and then hemmed the sleeves together.  The bottom hem is separate with the lace coming down a bit below the lining.


The pants are Sew Liberated's Simple Skinny Jeans. I am reviewing the pattern for them, so these were my super wearable muslin to check for fitting.  I'll elaborate more on the pattern in a future post, but I really like how these turned out.  The material is a gray stretch twill from Hobby Lobby.  It's pretty slinky and stretchy.  I wish it had a bit more structure to the fabric, but they worked for a dressier pant.





Thanks Melisa for taking these pics for me!

Sew Liberated provided me with a copy of the Simple Skinny Jeans pattern to review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment