I added about 5 inches to the length in the front to account for my chest :). I also took out some of the high low hem because I'm not the biggest fan. Once I had it sewn up, it just wasn't laying well, so I added darts to the chest, using a blouse that I have as a guide. Ahh, much better.
I still took it in a bit more on the side, probably a bit too much. I like the fit, but it could be a bit looser at the hips. I feel that as a size larger than most patterns are designed for, pulling off the blousy/loose look can be a bit tricky to have it look loose but not make me look bigger.
I think I'll like this pattern better sewn up in a knit. I do like this shirt as an alternative to my typical knit shirts. And check out those gold triangles.