3.10.2014

whole 30 week 2

I survived week one and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I was definitely craving chocolate and coffee the first few days.  I had to remind myself lots to not eat stuff off of the boys plates like goldfish.  I was pretty tired the first 4 days and I haven't really had much desire to do anything, so I'm hoping that I start to feel better this week.

I survived our first eating out, thanks to a power outage.  I did pretty well, but I did have some white potatoes and I'm pretty sure there was butter in the sauce on my dish, but otherwise no cheating.

The things I'm missing the most are coffee, chocolate and cheese.

Here is week 2's plan

3.10 (M)-eggs with bacon & spinach/chicken salad with veggies/tacos with salsa, guacamole
3.11 (T)-eggs with hollindase & asparagus/taco salad/shrimp scampi with asparagus
3.12 (W)-eggs with bacon & spinach/taco salad/pf changs (burger for mike)
3.13 (R)-fajita omlet/hotdog with veggies and fruit/ginger beef with broccoli and mushrooms
3.14 (F)-eggs with bacon & spinach/ hotdog with veggies and fruit/sausage patties, apple sandwich, veggies/chicken kabobs
3.15 (S)-eggs with hollindase & asparagus/paleo hummis and veggies/
3.16 (S)- eggs with bacon & spinach/chili over parsnip wedges/leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment