3.02.2014

whole 30 week 1

I'm embarking on a Whole 30 this month.  I gave up wheat and refined sugar last spring and liked how I felt.  I also have never gone with out eating dairy and I am curious to see if it effects me in any way. 
I've heard from others that planning is the key.  So I've planned out my meals for the next week.


3.3 (M) - scrambled eggs, spinach, bacon / leek & sweet potato soup / squash, meatballs & spaghetti sauce w/ green beans
3.4 (T) - italian baked eggs / leftover soup / roast chicken, brussel sprouts, crispy sweet potato strings
3.5 (W) - coconut, nuts, fruit / avocado egg salad on lettuce, applesauce, carrots / beef burgundy
3.6 (R) - poached eggs over spinach / turnip salad with chicken / leftover beef burgundy
3.7 (F) - sweet potato and sausage hash / avocado egg salad on lettuce, carrots / mahi mahi w/ kale brussel sprout salad and
3.8 (S) - asparagus and bacon frittata / leftover turnip salad with chicken / ground turkey lettuce wraps with broccoli
3.9 (S) - leftover egg casserole / chili topped parsnip wedges / creamy spinach artichoke dip with veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment