9.29.2010

organization

One of the things I'm finding that is the hardest about being a stay at home mom is the changing schedule, or lack of schedule, each day.  I would go through weeks and feel like I didn't actually get anything done.  So with the help of my computer savvy husband, I made a weekly planner.  There are things on there that I try to do every day and then blank spaces where I can write in things that change each week.  I have a spot for things to accomplish by the end of the week and even a spot where I can put down meal ideas.

I've found that planning meals for specific days doesn't work for us.  What does work is to plan out a bunch of meals and have all the stuff on hand and then just pick the day of what we're going to eat.  It's working great so far and will hopefully help us save some money.



3 comments: