Friday's Five Favs [knit fabric edition]
Here are some of the knit fabrics I've been eyeing up lately. I haven't bought these yet, but I oh so want to. Well, except the $27/yard one from Spoonflower. I will never be buying that one, but I love it.
1. Anchors Away Poppy Red from Girl Charlee
2. Orange White Small Stripe of Turquoise from Girl Charlee
3. Heather Red and Black Stripe from Girl Charlee
4. Silver Pin Dot on Charcoal Gray from Girl Charlee
5. Arrows-Scattered on Navy from Spoonflower
What's caught your eye lately? Does anyone else spend more time looking at fabric online than actually sewing?