4.19.2013

Friday's Five Favs [knit fabric edition]


Here are some of the knit fabrics I've been eyeing up lately.  I haven't bought these yet, but I oh so want to.  Well, except the $27/yard one from Spoonflower.  I will never be buying that one, but I love it.


1. Anchors Away Poppy Red from Girl Charlee
Anchors Away Poppy Red Cotton Jersey Blend Knit Fabric

2.  Orange White Small Stripe of Turquoise from Girl Charlee
Orange White Small Stripe on Turquoise Blue Cotton Jersey Knit Fabric

3. Heather Red and Black Stripe from Girl Charlee
Heather Red and Black Stripe Tri Blend Cotton Jersey Knit Fabric

4. Silver Pin Dot on Charcoal Gray from Girl Charlee
Silver Pin Dots on Charcoal Gray Cotton Lycra Knit Fabric

5. Arrows-Scattered on Navy from Spoonflower

Arrows - Scattered on Navy 

What's caught your eye lately?  Does anyone else spend more time looking at fabric online than actually sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment