10.28.2010

which to pick

It's not even November yet, but I'm already thinking about Christmas.  Especially Christmas cards.  With a new baby, I know we need to send out photo cards so everyone can see how cute our kiddo is.

I was thrilled to be offered free photo cards from Shutterfly.  We used Shutterfly to make our baby announcements and they turned out great.  I went on the website and couldn't believe how many cute designs they have.  You can find them here.  I know we're going to need a card that allows for more than one picture.  I also really like the ones that allow you to write a little Christmas letter or list of events from the year.  It combines the best of the photo card and a Christmas letter.

Here are a few of my favorites.
Picture Joy
Bright Red Filmstrip
Family Wall Red
Christmas Letter
Love 2010

Picture Tree

How am I ever going to pick a card, let alone the pictures to go on it.  Good think I've got awhile! Guess I'd better start taking more pictures.


Thank you to Shutterfly for allowing me to blog about them in exchange for 50 free photo cards.  All opinions are my own.


Bloggers, if you're interested in this great deal, go here for more info.





No comments:

Post a Comment